Anniversary Diamond Rings Dallas
Anniversary Diamond Rings Dallas
Wholesale Anniversary Diamond Rings and Engagement Rings at Shira Diamonds Dallas
If you’re looking for a great way to commemorate a special anniversary, a ring is an excellent choice. Anniversary rings come in a wide range of styles, and there’s certain to be one suited to your personal preference, activity level, and budget. There are even anniversary rings for men. Consider all your options before you select the perfect ring to celebrate your years of marriage.
Styles of Anniversary Rings
Anniversary bands come in a variety of styles, and the best type for you depends on a number of factors. Consider the following questions as you browse.
- Which finger will you wear an anniversary ring on? Will it be on your right hand? Will it be on your left ring finger, along with your wedding ring? Will it be on a different finger on your left hand? There’s no wrong way to wear the ring, but the finger and hand you choose may dictate the styles that will work for you.
- How active are you? If you work with your hands or take part in a lot of sports or hobbies that involve chemicals or rough work, you may need an anniversary ring that’s extra durable.
- What is your budget? Depending on how much you can comfortably afford to spend, you may want to look at styles that involve diamonds and platinum or less expensive options like other gems and sterling silver or gold.
- The three stone engagement ring is one of the most intricate designs that stands for a certain symbolism. This type of engagement ring is a symbol of a healthy, loving and trusting relationship. This is also called the trilogy or the trinity ring as it represents the past, present and future of a couple’s relationship. This only means that this kind of engagement ring will serve as a reminder of all the memories that the couple has had during the course of the relationship, and will continue to hold the memories for years to come as they move on to becoming husband and wife in the near future. This type of ring also gives you more room for creativity when it comes to the design. You can choose the gemstones according to your fiancées birthday, her favorite color, or you can go for the gemstone that represents the month when you will get married. This type of engagement ring design offers uniqueness from all the others who have their own engagement rings. Also, this type offers elegance, tradition, romance and modern living rolled into one diamond ring design.
- The bezel of a ring is a wider and usually thicker section of the hoop, which may contain a flat surface, usually with an engraved design, as in a signet ring, or a gem. The ring is normally worn to display the bezel on the upper or outer side of the finger. The word may also refer to a bezel setting for a stone, which is a general term for a setting holding the stone in place using a raised surrounding for the stone with a lip encircling and overlapping the edges of the stone, thus holding it in place. Modern bezel settings typically use a band of metal containing a groove and a flange (i.e. projecting lip) to hold a watch crystal or gemstone in its setting. This was the earliest method of setting gemstones into jewelry, in historic examples often made by leaving a hole or slot in the ring with a thin lip which was bent over once the stone was inserted, holding it in place. An extension of the word used in this sense can refer to a rotatable rim on a clock or watch used to indicate certain data such as elapsed time.